Covid 19 vaccinations would be soon available from the 08.01.2020 and you will be soon invited by the surgery to have one according to the cohorts below.
These clinics will be held at Whitmore Reans Health Centre and the clinics are organised for patients under the Wolverhampton Total Health Care Primary Care Network
You will be expected to be on site each time for approximately 25 minutes (including 15 minutes observational wait).
At the current moment patients over 80 + years of age are being called in.
This priority list is as follows:
- residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
- all those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers
- all those 75 years of age and over
- all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
- all those 65 years of age and over
- all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
- all those 60 years of age and over
- all those 55 years of age and over
- all those 50 years of age and over